Christmas Gifts are absolutely the best things to receive, especially when it’s wrapped in a very Christmassy cover! It just adds festivity to the season. So for today’s first post (yes there will be two posts today since I did drafts last night), I’d share what I got for Christmas this year!
- Keds White Leather Shoes. This is perfect for everything! And white shoes are actually a trend in everywhere now. My mum bought me this as an early Christmas present so as you can see in the picture, it’s quite filthy.
- A to-do stationery. I am so happy I received this! I was really planning to buy a to-do list and a planner notebok so now, I only need to buy a planner!
- Wallet, which I think is absolutely cute because of the color and the design.
- Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg. I decided to add this one because I told myself that it’s an early Christmas gift from me.
- Maybelline Colourshow in the shade Red My Lips.
- Ever Bilena Pro Eyecolor.
- Nichido Eyebrow Pencil.
That’s all I got for Christmas! How about you? What have you got this Christmas?
Please do check out my blog since I re-designed it. Tell me what you think! Thanks for reading and I’ll see you later. Bye!