Sooo hello everyone! How are you? I’m kinda missing a lot and after I write this, I promise to catch up with your blogposts! I am missing so much and I’ll try my best to read the stuff you’ve posted.
I am just so so happy it’s Friday! And again, thank you so much for 700 followers. I can’t believe my followers are still increasing even though I rarely post. And I am happier with the progress I’m doing in my blog. Last year, mid-June, I stopped blogging up to December. But no, I won’t do that this year. I promise!
700 Followers Q and A
Life of Angela asked:
Do you have any plans after you finish school?
- This is such a good question, Angela! But I don’t think I can give you a concrete answer. My mind changes from time to time and honestly, I still don’t know what course to take yet. I want to take up psychology as my pre-law but since my mum doesn’t want me to become a lawyer, I might take up linguistics, tourism or philosophy. But whatever happens, I’ll continue blogging and I’ll try to pursue Youtube as well. Thanks again for this question and I really miss talking to you!! ❤
Where do you expect blogging to take you? It’s something like future of your blog!
- I want my words to reach out everyone, but I don’t really expect it since I’m not a really good blogger and there are way more many better bloggers here than me but still, I really want my words to reach the whole world and I will be glad with the people who will stay with me and my writings. And one thing that I expect in this blog is that this blog will have a personal domain, haha!
What is your favourite blog post from yours?
- I really loved writing my entry for the mental health awareness month last May and so far it is my favourite post. I also love my posts about my faith and they are all my favourites. ❤
Amelia in Hull asked:
Why did you start blogging in the first place?
- I started blogging because I really want to express my thoughts to others. You can read in my ‘about’ page that Zoë also inspired me. But aside from that, I really want my words to reach other people and I am so amazed and it still feel surreal that I have had readers and friends from the other side of the world eversince I’ve started this blog. PS. Miss you, Amelia!
| ash | asked:
What is one thing you wish never existed?
- Hatred. I really wish hatred never existed. Hate can lead to something big and hate is a very dangerous thing or feeling. Some people might not think about it but hate leads people to separation and sadly, it also causes wars.
What’s your favourite word?
- I don’t want to sneak in the dictionary right now and search for a pretty word, haha. But my favourite word is constellations. I don’t know, the word is just so pretty and it’s pleasing to hear. Plus, I like stars so much. I can just stare at them all night ’til I fall to sleep.
Hayley of Luna asked:
When you were a kid, did you ever think that you will become a blogger?
- No, nope, nah, na-uh!! I don’t even know what blogging was before. I’m so glad God introduced me to this world because I have no regrets in joining the blogosphere. And it’s quite funny to think of it, I was just a kid playing with dirt before..and now, I’m here. Surreal. Haha.
Penelope Crumb asked:
What do you wish EXISTED?
- Ever since I was a kid, I’m inlove with pegasus. And I still wish it exists haha!
Would you steal a book if all the books in the world were burned?
- I would save the books but won’t steal them!!
If you could bring a fictional character to life who would it be and why?
- I have so many but the first one that came to my mind was Josh Wasserstein from Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. Ahhh Josh!!! ❤
If you could wish for one thing to change in the world what would it be and why?
- I really want the wars to stop. Change is inevitable and the world changes from time to time, but I really really want the wars to be over. I’m so tired of hearing wars from the news… it’s just so saddening.
It’s Simply Me, Jasmine asked:
Who’s your role model?
- I have a lot of role models but someone who inspires me to do a lot and to do good everyday is Jesus. ❤ My parents are also my role models and other bloggers!
Who’s your favourite female book character?
- Tris from Divergent. She’s just so cool!
- Am I cheating if I don’t answer this? Haha. I seriously have a lot, trust me! And I plan on doing a separate post for it, it’s also to acknowledge my favourite blogs sooo…check it out soon! :p
If you could be a character in a book, who would you be?
- Isla from Isla and The Happily Ever After– so that I could have Josh Wasserstein as my boyfriend. Haha but aside from Isla, I’d want to be Tris Prior from Divergent.
Why did you start blogging?
- Same as my answer to Amelia’s questions. I started blogging because I really want to reach the world through my words. I also want to inspire other people and speak up for themselves too.
What quote or quotes have the biggest impact on you?
- These are some of the quotes that has a big impact for me and these quotes help me to go and do good everyday!
What is your favourite song lyric?
- My favourite song lyric is the one below from the song Girls On TV by The Vamps. I love stars, and for me the meaning of the lyrics below has something so much deeper behind it.
What do you like to do on a hot summer day?
- If possible, go to a beach with a book, a cold beverage and ahhhh I’m so good. And add an ice cream, that would be so perfect!
How do you like to spend your rainy days?
- Rainy days are cuddle weather so I’d have my cats with me, a book or my journal in my desk, wearing a cute jumper and socks whilst laying in bed just staring at the ceiling. I know it’s so unproductive but rainy days are lazy days. Haha.
Starring Pamela asked:
What’s a book that has stayed with you?
- So hard to answer since so many books has stayed with me! Harry Potter, Stephanie Perkins’ books and so much more… But I would choose Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. It’s my favourite book.
What’s your favourite animal?
- Uhmmmm… CATS AND DOGS OF COURSE!!
What’s one thing you want to do but haven’t yet done?
- Ride an airplane, be overseas and have new adventures with a whole new people!!! That would be so amazing.
Quintessential Faith asked:
How did you get to reach this so many followers?
- This is the first time I’ve been asked for something like that in a Q and A so thanks, lovely! Blogging is a journey, it has its own ups and downs and I have experienced that myself, too. To be honest, I don’t know how I reached 700+ followers… but I think I got 700 followers because I visit new blogs everytime and I really interact with them and support their blogs. The blogosphere is such a supportive community and honestly you can just visit everyone, leave a nice comment to their blog, eventually you’ll gain friends thus, you’ll gain followers. And another tip is, don’t think about the follower count, you can have thousands and thousands of followers but they won’t read your posts. What matters the most is the ones who’ll stay and support every post you publish. Also, be passionate in everything you post. People will know if you’re passionate about it and they’ll love it too for sure.
Can an individual on a free WordPress plan get as many followers as the same time frame?
- Absolutely yes!!! But what you really need is a lot of time and lot of ideas. My followers increased when it was my summer vacation because I post everyday. I admit, I ran out of ideas but because I love what I’m doing and I got used to post everyday, my blogging family started to grow. And I’m also on a free WordPress plan so you can do it, lovely!! 🙂
Where in the world do you want to visit?
- I badly want to visit the European countries…and the Middle East!!! I love visiting historical places and I think I’ll shed tears if ever I got the chance to go in Jerusalem. Jesus was once in Jerusalem so it would be such an awesome experience to visit the place!
What is your dream job?
- If I’m not a flight attendant or a lawyer or a psychologist or a philosopher, then I’ll pursue writing. 🙂
What are some goals you have in school for now?
- This is so heartbreaking to answer… but I really want to be an achiever in my new school. It’s hard and I don’t think I’ll be able to do it so my lovely fellow bloggers, please surround me with your positivity. I’m losing confidence when it comes to my studies! 😦
God Is Eternal 777 asked:
Do you think it’s a good idea to add a personal story to the introduction sentence of a blog post?
- Yes!! Honestly you can do whatever you want for your posts because you’re the one who’s writing it and everyone of us has own writing techniques and styles..so it’s definitely okay! 🙂
And that’s it!!!! I am so happy I got to answer a Q and A again and I hope you guys enjoyed my answers!
I’ll catch up with your posts now… ❤
How was your week and is it still summer on where you live? ❤