Hello everyone!!! I think need to catch up on the awards and tags that I have been nominated to, so I’ll do more of them these following days. We all love awards and tags, so I hope you won’t get rid of me.
Mystery Blogger Award #4, #5 & #6
So I was nominated by three lovely bloggers to do this award. I honestly appreciate this and thank you so so much, Ella May Garrett, Hayley of Luna and Starring Pamela for nominating me to do this! I hope you lovelies are having a great day! ❤
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all of the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of award– which is Okoto Enigma. She writes amazing poems and pretty good tips about everything!
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees 5 questions, including a weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best/favourite post of yours.
NINE THINGS ABOUT ME
- I am currently watching Riverdale. I know, I’m so late but I was binge watching it earlier with Jen Kyla and we’re loving it so much.
- I have dry lips as of the moment and it’s really annoying and ugly. I don’t know what to do with this so please if you have any suggestion of products about dry lips, comment it down below!
- I was supposed to do a haul post today but didn’t get to do it. Expect the post tomorrow!
- I really have a lot of tags and awards to do. I don’t want to get them all stuck up so there’d be a lot of them to appear in your Reader. Haha.
- Celebrity crush? Cole Sprouse!!!
- I can sleep for four hours in the afternoon, eat when I got up and sleep again for four more hours and that is why my sleeping schedule is ruined.
- I had my date with Jen Kyla earlier and we ate a lot of good food. We also went to Prosperitea to have a good cup of Okinawa Milk Tea.
- The book that is in my bed right now because I’m currently reading it is Ghostgirl, Lovesick by Tonya Hurley. I bought this book years ago and I thought I completely lost it but when I was searching for an extension wire in my brother’s room, I saw the book instead. I’m so glad!
- I will do a cleaning spree tomorrow in my room. I want to get everything organised before I start school and I am expecting to shop again for school this coming Thursday.
1. If one of your items of furniture could speak, which one would you like it to be? (This is very Beauty & the Beast inspired!)
- Fun question!! Aha I would certainly love my desk to talk. Ahah and maybe my desk could do some writings for me as well? That’d be so lovely.
2. Weirdest gift you’ve ever received or seen someone received?
- I have never ever received something like this, but it’s the weirdest and scariest if someone sent you a snake. I’ve seen this in movies and I don’t really want that to happen to me. Scary.
3. Do you like cheese? If so, what is your favourite?
- No, I know. I don’t really like cheese. Sorry, cheese lovers!
4. Have you ever/do you ever drink the milk after finishing the cereal?
- Yes!! I always finish everything in my plate and I really do love milk.
5. If you had to change your name, what would it be?
- I am so happy with my name right now, but I’d like to have Mary in my name. Haha. My friends know this and they’d laugh off. But since I have Merizz in my name, it’s totally fine with me.
Thanks again, Ella, for nominating me! i enjoyed answering your questions and I hope you’re having a lovely day!
HAYLEY OF LUNA‘S QUESTIONS
1. Why did you choose to blog?
- This is cheating, but I probably best explained this in my About page. But other than that, I also found love and comfort and happiness in blogging, that’s why I chose to continue this hobby and as it turned out, it became my passion.
2. What is your dream vacation and why?
- I think my dream vacation would be in Hawaii, or in Paris. I don’t know, Hawaii seems fun for summer and Paris, geez, that’s a pretty good sight out there which is the Eiffel Tower.
3. Have you read The Hunger Games? If so, who is your favourite character?
- I have only watched The Hunger Games, so I’m not familiar on how they are on the books. But I really do love Katniss Everdeen. She made me love archery.
4. Do you like to bake/cook?
- The idea is really fun, especially baking– but we don’t really have a good kitchen yet and some of our appliances are broken.
5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how good are you at typing?
- Maybe 8 or 9? My teacher and my friends always say that I should rather type the certain stuff because I’m fast at typing. I grew up with typing lol.
Thanks again, Hayley, for nominating me! I really enjoyed answering your questions and I hope you’re having a lovely day!!
1. How long could you survive without your phone?
- A day, atleast. I really use my phone for communicating with someone and I also use my phone for blogging, so it will be hard without it.
2. What’s the last movie you watched and did you like it?
- The last movie that I’ve watched is The Boss Baby. (Click the link to read my review about it!) And yes, I’ve liked the movie.
3. What’s your favourite fast food place to go to?
- Jollibee, or McDonald’s. As long as it serves chicken and fries, I am solved!
4. Have you had enough water today? (Just looking out for you!)
- Awh thanks, Pam! But to be honest, I didn’t drink enough water today. Too bad that I always forget about it.
5. What is your favourite family tradition?
- During Christmas and New Years, we always go to our grandparents house to celebrate it. When I was still a kid, it was so much fun and I promise, we’re all complete.. but as time goes by, it’s not really the way we’re used to before, but we’re still happy!!! ❤
Thanks, Pamela, for nominating me! I really enjoyed answering your questions and I hope you’re having a lovely day!!!
LINK OF MY BEST POSTS:
Here are the links of my two most viewed posts and they are also one of my favourites as well so if you haven’t checked it out yet, just click the links!!
- Jen Kyla
- Life of Angela
- Golden Pink Journal
- Melissa Gibbs
- And anyone who wants to do this, just tell me in the comments below and I’ll check it out!
- If you could live in any fictional place, where would you live? And take note, Hogwarts isn’t included! :p
- Do you spend time in Youtube, if so, who is your favourite Youtuber?
- Name an artist or a band that you’ve been loving for years and still love now!
- In your opinion, where do you think is the most beautiful place there is in the world?
- Describe your family.
Thank you so much for reading this, if ever you made it to the end! Ahah I know this was a long post, but I absolutely enjoyed writing this and answering their questions. And I’m asking you a favour, please go right now and check their blogs if you still haven’t!!! It’s worth it! 😉
I hope you’re all having a lovely day and I’ll see you on my next post. Bye!!