No, this is not a tip and tricks post, but I’m actually revealing some of my literal secrets in this blog. But before we start, I’d like to say hi to everyone and I really hope you’re having a wonderful Sunday!
Here are some of my blog secrets.. because I know we all have some! 😉
- I have planned so many series before because I thought having a series is so cool!!! But I never really continued my desired series. Remember Talkish Thursday and A Day in the Life? I got tired of updating and didn’t continue it at all.
- When I was still new to the blogosphere, I think it was weeks already and I still have zero followers. I literally screamed when someone followed me.
- I have planned (again) another blogging series which is called Blogs That. I didn’t continue it because I was so lazy to make a featured image. (Lol, sorry.) I plan to continue this soon though. (Not a surprise anymore.)
- Whenever I read my old posts, I promise, I can’t believe that I’ve actually used some bad words. That’s not meee.
- I once made a post about journals and then after that, I saw posts from other bloggers about journals and my journal looks trash!! I almost deleted the post aha.
- I’m lazy to scroll back to my blog and link the posts I’m referring to. Just like the one above, but if you wanna read the post, search Journalling Tips in my blog search bar. (No please don’t do that.)
- I don’t remember the first one who commented in my blog. I’m deeply sorry for this as I want to record all the firsts in this blog.
- Another thing is I envied some of my co-bloggers’ content.
But swear envy won’t get you to anything unless you make that as your motivation!!!
- And the last one… I almost deleted this blog at some point. I know, it’s a sad story. But good thing I didn’t because if I did, then I won’t meet new friends and I wouldn’t get to meet you.
Those listed above are just some, trust me– I have more secrets. Ahah. Another secret is that I’m really sleepy right now. You can notice that (or not) in the post aha. Thank you so much for reading my randomness– hope you’re all having a lovely time. ❤
What are some of your blogging secrets? I think it would be fun to have a discussion below!