Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!! Thank you all so much for dropping by my post yesterday which is about my May Overview 2017. I love how you loved the post and how you congratulate me with my achievements, but it won’t be possible without you guys, so thank you all so much. You guys are the real hero! ❤
I don’t really know whether to start with the announcement or with my June goals, so I’ll start with some motivation quotes instead. Aha, got you there! :p
And that’s all– I’m absolutely sorry if you’re expecting for more. I think this post would be pretty long if I added more in the motivation section so let’s just get started with my goals for the month!
June Goals 2017
- Gain new friends at my new school. To study well, I need to be comfortable with the people around me so there’ll be no worries at all– so I’ll start off the school year by knowing my classmates and the teachers around me.
- Study hard. Of course I have got to study hard– I want this school year to be amazing as ever and I really want to put a lot of hardwork this year since I’m in my senior years already. I will make a different post about my goals for my 11th grade time.
- Be active in the youth. I really enjoyed being with my new brothers and sisters and I really look forward to be close to them even more. Their company is so amazing you wouldn’t get left out.
- Discover new songs and new artists. Because you all know that I’m an absolute lover of music. Though I really want to study more of classical music.
- Improve my English and Italian. My English isn’t that good yet and I want to ace it. Italian language, please be good to me. I have forgotten everything I’ve learned in Duolingo. That’s pretty bad.
- Communicate. Not just in this blog but the people around me as well. I lack communication with others that’s why I often get misunderstood.
- Reach atleast 650 followers by the end of the month. I’m halfway through 600 already and I won’t be posting everyday this June like what I did last May, so I won’t get a lot of traffic. Even though I don’t reach this, I will still be grateful to everyone and I will still be happy with it.
- Post atleast two times a week. This is the saddest part. Blogging everyday has become part of my everyday routine already. Blogging is life, but acads is lifer– I gotta study hard!
- Connect. Life’s gotta be busy but I still want to connect with your posts and to talk with you as well. I still want to discover new blogs and to interact with the bloggers that I really love.
And that’s it for my goals. I hope I achieve it and let’s get it on with the announcement!
As you’ve read in my blogging goals, I have to post atleast two times a week– you all know my reason and that is I’ll be starting my school year this June 13th. I’m pretty excited and nervous at the same time, but of course you wouldn’t erase the fact that I feel sad too because I won’t be active in the blogosphere 24/7 like the past two months.
Expect posts during Saturdays and Sundays– which is of course, the weekend. This schedule is pretty unsure yet but this will be the best time for my posts, probably.
I will prepare drafts and do the awards or tags that I have been nominated to, and I’ll post it in my spare time.
I still have 11 days left– so you’ll still see more of me but when my school starts, that’s when I’ll go inactive. I’ll inform you though.
And I want you to have an amazing summer!!! Enjoy and make the best out of it! And if you’re someone like me who’ll go to school this June, then let’s do it and reach for the top! ❤
Share one of your goals you want to achieve this month! Are you on your summer break yet or are you starting school like me? I’d like to know in the comments below!