Hello hello everyone!! Ah it’s the third time I got nominated for this award so thank you so so much Angela! C’mon, you’re totally missing out if you don’t know this beaut. Check her blog right now!!!
THE LIEBSTER AWARD
- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked.
- Nominate 11 or more bloggers whose blog you would recommend.
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer.
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
Once again, thank you so much Angela for nominating me to do this. I’m so grateful and let’s start!
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I hate it whenever my notes are becoming messy. I swear I repeat them at night when I got home from school. It’s sooo not pleasing to the eyes and it doesn’t motivate me to study harder.
- I swear I’ll do better this school year. I will study hard and I want myself to be organised as ever this year.
- I just got braces earlier and geez it hurts so much. Ahh why wasn’t I born with good teeth? I can barely eat. And swear I look weird!!!
- I might be reaching my goals for this month and one of it is to achieve 500 follows in this blog. I’m like 15 away whaat?!
- I am 5’5 tall.
- I badly miss my best friends!! They’re sometimes missing in action and they seem so busy! I would literally run unto them and hug them tightly when we meet.
- I like meeting new bloggers and it really fascinates me to know other bloggers from the Philippines.
- I’m starting to get friendly (introvert probs) in real life and I literally give out smiles to strangers– especially if I feel like they need smiles and positivity around them. This blog has helped me a lot!!
- I’m expecting to improve my communicating skills as I’d like to be a lawyer someday. But I don’t think I’ll be studying law as I will take flight attendant as my course. But there’s still a lot of time to think though.
- I’m anxious to start this school year as a.) I don’t know anyone from my new section and b.) I’m alone at the HUMSS strand because Elline changed her mind and chose STEM intead.
- I tweeted on the 1st day of 2017 about hoping to be productive this year and so far it is. I’m glad with the progress.
1. Do you prefer to cook or order take out?
- I like homemade food but I don’t really cook them. My mum does aha and whenever they don’t feel like cooking, we order take out.
2. What did you do last weekend?
- I don’t remember what I did last Saturday but we went to church on Sunday and we had a sleepover at my cousin’s house.
3. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
4. Would you rather have a grapefruit sized head or a head the size of a watermelon?
- Aha this question is so cute but I choose the size of a watermelon! I can’t even imagine someone having a grapefruit sized head.
5. What would motivate you to run a marathon?
- If it’s for a charity or something, then I would definitely will.
6. Do you have any vacation plans coming up?
- We were supposed to have a family trip today but my cousins are not available and it’s like a hectic week so it’s postponed or worse, we’ll not continue the trip anymore.
7. How did you get your name? Do you know the meaning of your name?
- Well my parents got my name from the Bible. Jirah came from Jehovah Jireh and Merizz came from Mama Mary. They changed it a bit but still it’s pretty cool!
8. What is something that you’ve never done but would like to try?
- Skydiving. That would be so cool.
9. What is the best thing that happened to you this week?
- I had the courage to show pictures of myself in this blog and I think it’s the best thing that’s happened this week. And I also got to know new bloggers from the PH– I will put their links below!
10. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
- Sleep. I hate rainy days as it’s gloomy but sometimes I find comfort in it. But still, I don’t like them that much.
11. What movies have you re-watched the most number of times?
- I’m pretty sure it’s Titanic!
I nominated these blogs because they are all so lovely and they’re quite new to the blogging world. It would be a great help if you give a visit to their blogs!
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- Coffee or tea?
- What’s the place that you badly want to visit?
- What’s your favourite TV show? If you don’t have one then what’s your favourite movie?
- How did you come up with your blogging name and your blog’s tagline?
- Do you plan on having a Youtube channel soon?
- What is your happiest moment so far?
- What is your favourite social app?
- If you could time travel, which era would you go to?
- What is your favourite song as of the moment?
- What’s one thing that you regret the most?
- What is your favourite shoe brand?
I’m so sorry for these lame questions as I’m literally running out of what to ask. But I still hope you enjoy answering them!
To my nominees, no pressure to do the award!
See you all in my next post and please give a visit to the new blogs that I’ve nominated. Have a good day everyone and bye! ❤