Hello everyone!! Today has been busy and so not feeling well so I won’t be able to interact with everyone. Anyway, another award? Ahhh let’s start!
Mystery Blogger Award #3
Thank you so much, Midnight Magician for nominating me to do this award. I am so grateful– to think that it’s my third time to receive this award. Thank you so so much!
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all of the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of award– which is Okoto Enigma. She writes amazing poems and pretty good tips about everything!
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees 5 questions, including a weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best/favourite post of yours.
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME
- I’m currently watching a new series right now. It’s romantic-comedy but I can’t find myself smiling. I’m really not feeling well today.
- You all know that I love cats so much. And my first cat– Muning, just got her babies born yesterday. So so glad!
- I want to work in a fastfood since I’ve seen one of my schoolmates working at one– any legal work would do. I really got inspired but there’s just a few time left. We’ll go back to school this June.
Midnight Magician’s Questions:
1. What was the last thing you ate?
- I had dinner ealier and mum prepared chicken.
2. Who’s the last friend you talked to?
- Rain and I were chatting earlier. I’ve mentioned Rain in a few posts– she’s my bestie together with Elline.
3. One thing you wish someone in your life knew.
- You’re so important to me– and I’m slowly losing you.
4. What song do you currently have in your head?
- Perfume!! Read my blogpost about New Hope Club’s EP here.
5. How easy do you think you are to read as a person?
- Cliche but I really think I’m hard to read. It’s hard to understand my own thoughts so reading me will just confuse someone.
LINK TO MY BEST POST:
So far my best post is Trip To Manuel Uy Beach Calatagan. If you haven’t read it yet, go check it now.
- What’s the weirdest film that you have ever watched?
- What’s the weirdest questions that you have ever asked to someone?
- What’s your most embarassing moment so far?
- How do you comfort someone who’s feeling depressed and down?
- Tell something about where you live right now. It can literally be anything!
And that ends the award! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a lovely day!