Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a lovely day today! Make the best out of every days so you won’t regret it! *winks*
I’ve been seeing a lot of list of lists recently and I think it’s fun to write my own list in my journal. I will keep you updated in my journal if I have already finished the list of lists that I am going to share today. I hope this will come in handy when you’re bored and thinking of a topic to write in your journal, too. So let’s start!
LIST OF LISTS 2017:
- List your inspirations.
- List the things that make you happy.
- List your relatives’ birthdays, anniversaries and other special occassions.
- List 5 things you can’t live without.
- List 5 major goals that you should do everyday.
- List the people that has helped you through ups and downs. Also list strangers that has been kind to you for a little while.
- List the number or contacts of the people you love so you can text them a good and simple message everyday.
- List your happiest moments so far! (I personally think this is a great idea!)
- List the things that causes you stress and anxiety. This is also a better way to overcome it!
- List your favourite quotes and motivate yourself when life gets uneasy.
- List your favourite items, music, books and make-up brands!
- List fictional characters that you’d want to conversation with or just simply list your favourites.
- Do a bucket list! (If you still don’t have one.)
- List your priorities for today, for life, for tomorrow, this week, this month, this year.
- List the countries that you’ve visited and the countries that you badly want to visit. And;
- List 10 things that you can do to improve your personality and productivity.
Life gets hard, so remember to keep on pushing through! I will finish this list of list before May ends. I hopee you enjoyed this list and tell me what else can you include in this list!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope everyone is having a lovely day. God bless!