I’m feeling so pumped up. This is insane. 400 followers?! Ahhh! Thank you all so much!! You don’t know how grateful I am to receive this– it’s just so much since I’m just a little potato in the Philippines who has tried to blog– and now, I’m here?!
Ahh, this is insane! I badly want to come out from your screens right now and hug all of you. But that would be creepy, ahah! So here’s a little virtual hug from me.
If you’ve felt my virtual hug, then it’s your choice to continue reading! Ahaha but I’d love you to read this little Q and A to celebrate 400 followers. Let’s start!
Thoughts in Life asked:
What is your favourite thing to do when you are sad?
- The first thing that came into my mind was to sleep. Somehow that’s what I do when I’m sad but I really don’t like going to sleep feeling unhappy or mad or whatsoever– so that’s not my favourite thing. I listen to music and when I’m in the mood to talk with my friends, I talk to them. And reading is also my favourite thing!
What does blogging mean to you?
- Everything, everything! It’s honestly a part of my life now and I can’t take this away. I would not take this away from me since it makes me so happy and I meet new people everyday. I love that feeling.
Hayley of Luna asked:
Why do you blog?
- I blog because I want to express myself. I have trouble expressing myself and blogging has helped me a lot. I also like knowing people from the other side of the world ’cause it’s just so amazing and lovely!
What is your favourite type of music?
- I like mellow and chill music. But I really enjoy Pop Rock too.
Elsie L.M.C asked:
Where is your favourite place to be in the world?
- My favourite place is our home. You could say that I really want to travel across the world– Greece, Australia, London, Brighton, etc..– but there’s no place like home! I enjoy every little thing in our tiny home and the people I’m with, it’s just so lovely.
Can you remember a song from your childhood that brings back good memories?
- I remember nursery songs especially Johnny, Johnny, Yes Papa? It brings back goooood ol’ memories and it’s still one of my favourite songs!
Rachel Vincent asked:
How long have you been blogging?
- I started blogging in year 2015, December 26th. I stopped for more than 4 months in 2016 but I’ve been blogging for a year and 4 months now.
Who or what inspires you to blog?
- Every blogging gal in the blogosphere inspires me to write. But of course, my family too– who’s known about this blog already and they support me so much. And the one who reads my posts, you’re my inspiration! ❤
Elena (OUT N’ ABOUT) asked:
Do you enjoy reading? If yes, what genre?
- Of course! Who wouldn’t enjoy reading?! I like thriller books but trust me, most of my books are YA romance. Haha.
What is your favourite blogpost to write and read?
- Ah this is a hard one. I really enjoy everything but if I were to choose only one, I’d choose travel blogposts. It’s just so nice to see pictures and their thoughts whilst travelling.
Kali Borovic asked:
If you could drink only one thing from the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Sorry to kill the fun, but water? Ahaha water would make me live though!
What was the first blogpost you ever wrote?
- This is my first ever blogpost. It’s an introduction about my blog and it’s honestly cringey! I feel old and my writing style has changed a lot.
All The Jazz asked:
Chocolate or cake?
- Chocolate cake!! 😋
What’s your favourite movie?
- As of now, it’s Beauty and the Beast!
What’s your favourite book?
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. It’s been my all time favourite!
The Obsession Begins asked:
What movie could you watch over and over and still love?
- Titanic and Lés Miserables! Trust me I have watched Titanic for more than 20x now and I still love it! And Lés Miserables– ahhh it has a very special place in my heart!!!
Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- Ah this question is so cute!! Haha I can see my future spouse holding a camera and doing adventures!
Tabi Bee asked:
Have you ever eaten something really weird?
- I don’t think the food that I eat are weird but what’s weird for me are peanuts. It may seem normal for you but very weird for me since I’m allergic to them haha.
What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Interacting with other bloggers and meeting new people. As I’ve said in the earlier questions, it makes me happy to talk to someone from the other side of the world. ☺
What is your favourite music genre?
- I don’t have a favourite genre since music is music and it interests me! It also depends on my mood on what music to listen to but I really like Pop Rock, Jazz and Reggae!
| ash |asked:
What is one thing you wish never existed?
- Ah this is a hard question! But I wish hatred never existed. I wish there’s only love in the world so it could be a better place.
What do you see yourself doing 2 years from now?
- Enroling in college or studying hard! 2 years from now, I will graduate senior high and will pursue college. Ahh I hope to choose the course that fits me.
What’s your perspective of life?
- Do not– I mean do not ever let the negative people ruin your life. Always look at the bright side and walk with God through all the journey. Life is a never ending ups and downs and what matters is how you become positive with everything and how to enjoy and live life fully. And;
- Don’t compare yourself to others. The sun and moon shine when it’s their time meaning– you’ll shine when it’s your time! Trust the Lord! ☺❤
That ends the Q and A and thank you for asking questions! Kindly click on their blogs because they are all so lovely and it’s worth it!
Again, an endless thanks to everyone who has supported and followed this blog. Tell me in the comments if you’re having a lovely day and if not, imma send you another virtual hug! Yay!