Hello again, everyone!!! Another award??! I’m grateful! This is my first time to receive this award so thank you so much, Write, Ally. Write! and Mental Catastrophe for nominating me to do this! Please go and check out their blogs! It’s worth it!
Jirah and One Lovely Blog Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 people.
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
14 Facts About Me (I received two nominations so I thought I’d make it 14 instead.)
- I am 16 years old and from the Philippines.
- My parents did amazing with my name. Jirah means or was got from Jehovah Jireh and Merizz was from Mama Mary.
- I have two older brothers and their names came from The Bible too!
- I like History and Psychology and Linguistics too.
- One of my dreams is to pass UPCAT. (University of the Philippines College Admission Test)– ah this would be so amazing!
- I want to be a lawyer someday. I’m ready to study for more than 10 years but my mum doesn’t want it.
- Instead of taking up law in college, I think I’d take up flight attendant instead. I like both though, so no worries.
- I have a love-hate relationship with sleeping.
- I want to attend a singing workshop.
- Another ultimate dream is to own a drone. Geee that’s awesome!
- A certified lover of music!
- Les Miserables has a special place in my heart.
- I love Youtubers. (Zoella, Joe, ThatsBella, Wil Dasovich and so much more!)
- I’m currently studying Italian. Yay!
Thank you so much for reading! For my nominees, no pressure to do the award!
Again, thanks for reading and see you in my next post. I hope you’re having a lovely day!!