Hello everyone! What’s up? I hope you’re all doing good today! So as you can see in the title, I got nominated for another Sunshine Blogger Award again! It’s the third time and I am sooo grateful to everyone! The links of the first and second Sunshine Blogger Award will be at the end of this post.
So here it is. Thank you so much, Life of a Teenage Ranter for nominating me. This honestly means a lot since it’s lovely to receive an award! She got nominated in this award for 5x and that’s insane!! She’s so lovely so check her blog right now!!
Sunshine Blogger Award
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Life of a Teenage Ranter’s Questions:
1. Are you more of a TV person, or do you prefer movies?
- I lie between the two! I love TV series and I love movies as well. But there was a time where I loved movies more.
2. What type of music are you into?
- Here is my current playlist for now and I’m absolutely loving reggae as of now. But aside from that, I really do love jazz, country and pop. As long as the song’s chill and has a good meaning behind it, I am okay with it.
3. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what’s the first thing you’d buy?
- The first thing that came up to my mind is to buy a camera. So I suppose that’s it. And then buying a house comes after. And a car. But I think I’d still buy a camera first. Lol.
4. If you could be any person for one day, who would it be?
- This is a hard question. I would want to be a guy just for one day. I always question myself that what if I was born as a boy, what would I be doing right now? Would I still have the same life perspectives? I am so curious about it so I choose the boy version of me, if that’s possible. Haha!
5. Where else would you consider living?
- I am fine with the Philippines and even the weather is so hot, I still love the country and the people. So if I were to choose, I would always choose the Philippines. I would just like to travel to other places and discover new things, but not totally live in there.
6. What are you most passionate about?
- I say I am so passionate about blogging. Because if I’m not, would I still be blogging right now? I am also passionate about playing the instruments (my ukulele for now) since they express the feelings that I can’t let out.
7. What are two of your bucket list items?
- A passport and a camera. This simply means one thing, travelling!
8. What fact about you surprises people the most?
- That I know uncertain things that turns out to be certain. I don’t know where I get the informations but they always get shocked whenever they share something to me and that I tell them that I already know about it. It happens that my hypotheses turns out to be certain. Weird.
9. What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
- I am the luckiest when I felt God’s presence around me. And everything started at that moment. Since then, I started to see life as a precious one. And I am also lucky that I have my family and good friends with me.
10. What do you feel people take for granted the most?
- A person’s feelings! When a person feels something abou another person, they start to take each other for granted. This doesn’t happen to everyone but that’s what I’ve noticed these days.
11. What do you think is your greatest strength?
- Christ. For I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
And that ends Life of a Teenage Ranter’s questions! I had so much fun answering the questions, thanks, Rant Girl!
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- Have you ever had a blogging best friend that grew apart from you?
- An undiscovered gem (book) that you could recommend to everyone.
- Do you like paintings? If so, what is your favourite painting?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- Sunshine or drizzle?
- What is your Myers-Briggs type?
- Share any app that you’re obsessed with right now.
- Have you ever watched a Korean drama?
- Do you have a childhood friend that is still your friend now?
- Any thoughts about the universe?
And that ends the award. If I have nominated you, please don’t feel forced to do it!
Thank you so much for reading. And I’ll see you again in my next post. Bye!
PREVIOUS SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD POSTS: