The Blue Sky Tag x2!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Thank you so much, Rav for tagging me to do this challenge! It’s so fun to do tags so thank you so much!
1. What are you obsessed with right now?
- I am so obsessed with korean dramas! I’m planning to do a separate blog post about the other things I’m obsessed with so watch out!
2. What do you think is inside a black hole?
- This is a pretty good question and I honestly have no idea on what’s inside a black hole but I think there’s nothing inside. I don’t know. I’m not sure.
3. Which mythological creature would you bring to life, if given a chance?
- I would bring Pegasus to life. Pegasus are just so magical and they fly so if I’m given a chance, I choose Pegasus.
4. Do you believe that aliens have come to earth in the past?
- Not that I really believe, but I think so. There are so many unexplained things in the world and there are thousands of galaxies out there so I believe we are not the only one in here and out there.
5. Which anime would you recommend and why?
- Orange and Your Name! I like stories that have a parallel world kind of plot and I absolutely enjoyed those two! I also highly recommend Orange to everyone, the story is just so good and you’ll learn a lot of lessons.
6. A book/book series you feel you should’ve written instead of that particular author?
- None, honestly! All rights belong to them but if I really need to choose, I would choose A Game of Thrones because are u kidding me who wouldn’t idolise GRRM when it comes to writing?! 😮 And GOT is really lit!
7. What does your blog mean to you?
- It means everything! Honestly, half of my life is already written here and here I can express everything, I can even share my problems to everyone here and later on there would be comments helping me to find a solution. Blogging is just ❤
8. How long have you been blogging? And what is your advice to rookie bloggers?
- I’ve been blogging for a year now! And my advice would be just be yourself and write because you want it. Don’t think about having thousands of views already because that is a big no no! Be passionate about it because people love what are you passionate about and the views and comments would come to you as long as you’re hardworking about it.
9. Can you play any instruments?
- I play the guitar and the ukulele. I absolutely want to play the piano but I don’t have an organ/piano at home. I also want to play the violin. Both are just so pleasing to the ears and heart!
10. One unique thing about you.
- My eyes. Some say it express a lot and some says it really express nothing, and I think that’s unique!
11. Do you like to dance or sing or neither of those?
- I like to dance and I love to sing. But I am honestly not good at both! Poor me, haha!
And that ends it! Thank you so much again, Rav, for the interesting questions!
- What is one thing you fear the most?
- What does your name mean?
- What movie/series would you recommend to everyone?
- What is your favourite scent?
- What is so far your most popular post?
- Would you rather watch a sunrise in a beach or watch a sunset in a park?
- Woud you rather see a rare aurora or hug a wolf? (I know wolves are dangerous but imagine if it’s tamed!)
- Would you rather live in a tropical country and just stay where you are right now?
- Sleep with spiders or be in a lion’s den?
- Have you experienced going out without money or your money being lost?
- How do you feel right now?
Thank you so much for reading, everyone! If you want to answer my questions just tell me and I will add you up in the list! I’ll see you again in my next post, bye!