Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today’s post would be an exciting one since I’ll be sharing my bucket list with you all. But it’s not the typical bucket list wherein I list all the material things I want to buy like a house, car, phone and etc. This bucket list would be the ones I want to experience this 2017, so let’s just call it..
2017 Bucket List of Experience
So before 2017 ends, I want to…
- Experience being out in the mountains with a friend or two.
- Experience sleeping in a playground or somewhere outside as long as it’s safe.
- Experience being in the airplane. I haven’t rode an airplane, not ever! I really want to!
- Attend a concert of my favourite band or a praise and worship concert.
- Experience a chroma or a rave party!
- Fool around outside while it’s raining. I haven’t done this for a while and I think it would bring back so many memories!
- Try the most extreme ride in a theme park.
- Experience snorkelling and being surrounded by water animals (except sharks, oops!)
- Face my fears so I would fear them no more. I really want to face a mask and stare at them until my fear of mask fades, I don’t know if it will be effective but I want to experience it.
- Meet other bloggers! Seriously, I’d love that one!
- Experience working or just having a part time job. I really think having this experience would help me in life a lot.
- Experience diving. I know how to swim and I say I’m quite trained at it but I really don’t know how to dive. It’s just scary ’cause I might hit my head!
- Experience a recollection, again. I want to have an open forum with my friends or classmates and since we just completed, I don’t know if things would work out between me and my new classmates.
- Have the best summer so far. I want my summer to be productive and enjoying at the same time!
- Experience a youth camp, or a camp, just something like that. I never had a chance to camp and based on my friends’ stories, camping is absolutely fun.
- Experience stargazing alone or with my friends. I also want to have a sleepover with them since we’ll separate ways by June and they won’t be my classmates anymore.
- Experience getting up so early and watch the sunrise alone.
I have so many things in mind right now but those are the things I can only ellaborate! And I know you’re wondering about my title..
Going out more often has a connection with the bucket list of experiences that I made. But what really is it? Here it is!
Going out more often or GOMO is a trend that supports experiences over materialistic things, which I think is a very beautiful trend. It is also to encourage others to have more experiences because experiences are a lot more important than materialistic things!
Thank you so much, Eventbrite for inspiring this post! Eventbrite is the largest self-service ticketing platform in the world that helps people find and plan events– which will be a good help to have more experiences this year! Check out Eventbrite’s online RSVP page to help find or create your own get togethers here.
How about you? What are the things you want to experience this year? And do you agree that we should have more experiences rather than materialistic things? ❤ I hope you liked this post and please let me know your comments! See you, bye!