Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! I kept on thinking on what to post today and I came up with my blogging routine and how much time do I spend in blogging. I think it’s quite interesting so here we go.
Alright. My usual routine was when I got home from school, I’d open any social media app on my phone and then WordPress. So the first thing is..
- I try to think of a good topic for like 5 minutes. I honestly brainstorm but then…
- Writer’s block attacks me for like an hour. So I just do my homeworks or other important stuffs instead.
- After getting back to myself, I try to think a new topic again..
- But I fail again and then I start to read other people’s blogposts.
- And yay! After reading for like 30 minutes, I finally come up with a good topic and start to write it.
- I noticed that it takes me 30-45 minutes to finish a blogpost. Sometimes it takes an hour. Depending on how long the post is.
- If I’m not lazy enough, I edit featured images for like 30 minutes. I search for a good photo and edit and edit and edit.
- And then publish.
- After publishing, I read other bloggers’ post again and search for new blogs. This takes me 30-45 minutes as well and if I’m not feeling lazy (again), I could take up 2-3 hours.
- I interact with the comments on my posts.
- Exit WordPress, trying to think a new blogpost to write the next day.
That is for the usual routine that happens almost everyday! Especially today and for the past few days. But it’s easy if I have a planned topic already. Here’s another routine below if I already have a planned topic.
- I think of a good title. But I think my titles aren’t good haha.
- I write the post for 30 minutes up to an hour. If I’m really interested in the topic it takes more than an hour.
- Review for 2-5 minutes and publish.
- Read other bloggers’ posts.
- Interact as long as I like and as I’ve said earlier, it can take up to two hours or so.
- Exit WordPress with my brain feeling drained and try to think a new topic for the next day!
So this second routine is like my routine when I’m having “good hair days” lol.
Other than using WordPress, I also spend time in Twitter. But I don’t really use Twitter that much since it stopped making me happy but I discover new friends so I still use it. I hope my happiness in using it comes back. Lol.
I also try taking good pictures and editing them so it would look good in my blog.
And if I’m having an extra good hair day, I do drafts so I could just make them a scheduled post or just post them instead when writer’s block strikes.
How about you? How much time do you spend in blogging?
Anyway, here’s a fun fact. I ran my phone’s timer so I could record on how much time did I spend doing this blog post, and it took me 39 minutes. Oop, so close to 40! Haha!
Thanks for reading. See you in my next post, bye! ❤