Hello everyone! Aside from awards, I love doing tags as well because they are so fun to do, so thank you so much Antonio for nominating me to do this tag! Let’s start right away!
Blue Sky Tag
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Tag some people.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
1. Favourite quote?
My favourite quote would be the one that Tyrion Lannister said in Game of Thrones.
“Never forget who you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor. And it can never be used to hurt you.” – Tyrion Lannister.
2. What do you prefer: movies or tv shows?
– I can’t choose one, since I love both. So I choose both. Lol.
3. What’s your idea of a perfect night?
– Alone in my room with scented candles and fairy lights– either I’m reading a book or doing a blog post with a bit of Ed Sheeran and The Vamps’ music in the background!
4. Who was your first crush?
– I’d rather not say, haha! But he was my elementary crush for 2 years and whenever I see him now it feels so cringey.
5. What is something you can’t stand watching?
– I can’t stand watching is sexual videos. I really can’t, I don’t understand other people who watches it. And whenever I watch Game of Thrones and some sexual scene comes, I really skip it. It’s hard because most of them say that in those scenes, there are really important stuffs. But nah I can’t stand it.
6. What is something you love watching?
– Thriller and psychological videos. I also like watching movies that came from the books.
7. Are you happy?
– This is a very good question, it made me think twice. But I’d say yes, I am happy. 🙂
8. Describe yourself in two words.
– Optimist and faithful.
9. What’s something that life has taught you?
– Life has taught me great things, and one of it is to keep moving on. I can’t stay in one place forever, I can’t just be stuck there doing nothing. I need to keep on stepping forward even in the roughest times– and that’s where I’ll see the beauty and the greater side of life.
10. Do you regret anything from your life?
– Yes, I do have regrets but what’s done is done. So keep moving forward. Though I never wished to go back in time and make things right because that’s where we learn– doing mistakes.
11. What do you hate the most about people?
– Their moods. Everyone’s moods changes and I really hate it when they become so mad because of their moodswings. Ugh. I do hate myself as well whenever my mood turns into a bad one!
- Name a movie or a TV series that has taught you a lot of lessons in life.
- Describe your bestfriend and tell us your favourite moment with him/her.
- What are three material things you can’t live without?
- What would you want to see in every personality of every people?
- What is your point of view of love and trust? How can it change the world?
- How did you overcome the hardest times of your life?
- Say something (anything) to your fellow bloggers.
- What do you do when you’re mad?
- Are you a journal and planner-based person?
- Which do you prefer– long blog posts or short blog posts?
- Are you an early bird or a late owl?
And that ends the tag! Thank you so much for reading. And for the ones I’ve nominated, don’t feel too forced to do the tag, just tell me if you don’t want to and it’s okay!
Thanks again for reading and I’ll see you in my next post!