Hello everyone! I’m back with another award. It’s unbelievable that I get awards but I’m still thankful for it!
- Thank you Elsie L.M.C for nominating me to do this award! It is honestly an honor. And you guys please do check her blog!
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others” – The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)
- Put the above logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post you can even link to their ‘About page’).
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
My best post:
The post that has the best views so far is The Mystery Blogger Award but if I were to choose the best post that I’ve ever made, it would be my Talkish Thursday posts and if you click the link, that’s the start of my mini blogging series.
3 interesting and different facts about myself:
- I like deep talks. Who else doesn’t love deep conversations? I love talking to someone who has the same interests as mine’s and I honestly could just talk until 3am and burst out my feelings. I love talks like that– it is just so real and so honest.
- I know some of psychological facts. Okay, it will be hard to admit this but I love reading people’s thoughts and know if they’re telling the truth. I love staring at someone’s eyes and conclude what they’re really feeling. Geez. I’m so weird.
- People have a misconception about me. They always think that I’m harsh and quick-tempered. All because of my resting b*tch face which is mataray in Filipino. But honestly, I am not!
There. I hope you enjoyed this post and I’ll see you again in my next post! Bye!!