Hello everyone! Wipeee! Here’s another award and I was nominated by the Thoughts in Life – and I’m so grateful for it. Thank you so much! Please do check out her blog!
Anyways, let’s get started!
So this award was created by The Cramm which will help bloggers to be recognized!
The Rules for this Award are:
- Include that little tidbit about who created this (epic) award (with a link to the website)
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a fun “challenge question”
Three things that motivate me to blog:
- My journals. If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you’ll know that I’m an absolute fan of journals and it really does motivate me to blog everyday!
- Challenges. Challenges in life motivate me. And as I always say to myself, I am a strong person and wouldn’t let challenges to get in the away!
- People. People would always motivate me and inspire me to blog. Everyone can be an inspiration to everyone! And this motivates me.
Three people who inspire me to blog:
- God. He should always come first in everything that I do. That’s why I’m always inspired and motivated to blog because I put God in the center of everything, and that will absolutely help!
- Family. My family is one of my inspirations. Sometimes I could just really write everything about them but I’d rather keep it personal. I just love them so much.
- Friends and bloggers. My friends motivate me, whilst my fellow bloggers inspire me! Admit it or not, everyone in the blogosphere is inspiring and will leave a mark to everyone.
One thing I hope to do to improve the world:
- Spread awareness and love and kindness. The world would be so good to live on if all people were kind and lovely– I know for a fact that all people are, but some needs development and that’s why I want to spread awareness!
Thoughts in Life‘s Challenge Question:
- If you had the power to change someone’s future whose future would you change? And why would you?
Honestly, thanks for the question, it made me think so much on how I’d answer it. But here it goes…
Even if I had the power, I wouldn’t. It won’t be nice to rely on the future and forget to live and the future comes to those who deserve it– everyone’s future depends on how they’re living and making choices right now. So live truly!
Here’s my question to my nominees:
If you were given a chance to correct your mistake or start a new life, would you take the chance? Why or why not?
There, thank you so much for reading. I’ll see you again in my next post!