Oh my gods. It’s already March and I forgot to post February playlist. This was a draft that was ought to be posted before February ends but I failed to do so! But yeah, here it goes.February Playlist 2017
- Another Day of Sun – La La Land Cast. I honestly love this so much! I downloaded the full motion soundtrack right after I watched the film, and I’m absolutely happy with it. All hail, jazz!
- Chasing Ghosts – Against The Current. This is one of my favourite songs ever. I’ve been loving ATC for a while now and I suggest you to listen to their music!!
- The Confrontation – Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe. This song is from Les Miserables, if you didn’t know. I played Fantine’s role and this was the song after my death, and my classmates who played Valjean and Javert honestly killed this one! I’m so proud of them they did a great job with this!
- Warrior – Demi Lovato. This was an old song of Demi but it never gets old for me. I was scrolling in Spotify thinking what to download then I remembered this and it got on repeat this February. I love this so much.
- Distance – Christina Perri ft. Jason Mraz. I love Christina Perri’s music, a shame that she’s so underrated and I hope she won’t stop making music.
That completes the top 5 that made my February music life amazing.. if there’s such a thing haha.
Anyway, our musical play was over and we managed to do it well, though we’ve undergone through hard circumstances before really playing it. Some of the viewers told us that the play was really good and I played Fantine really well.. and it’s overwhelming since I’m not a really good singer and I practiced so hard to study Fantine’s role.
I’ll see you in next post. Have a happy March! Love lots x