Hello everyone! It’s my second post for today… I hope you won’t get rid of me. I’ve been extremely busy these past few days and I think I would be busier these following days. Just a little update that I got sick yesterday so I didn’t come to school and I missed three exams! It’s hassle to take up special exams but.. I need it. Sigh.
Anyways, for today’s second post, I’ll be doing the My Current Playlist Tag by Farah Edz and I give thanks to the awesome Kate Gold for nominating me to do this tag! Monthly playlist is my thing so I’d sure come up with a post like this but I’d do the tag as well now!
So let’s start!
- Castle On The Hill – Ed Sheeran. Ed Sheeran coming back with his new music is a great way to start 2017! This song makes me wanna cry at any moment. I love it!
- Versace On The Floor – Bruno Mars. Geez. I have no comment. This song is absolutely lit and it’s also on replay these past few days! Go check it out if you still haven’t!
- Perfume by New Hope Club. Another great way to start 2017. New Hope Club just released their first ever music video with VEVO! I’ve been a fan of them since the day they started and I am absolutely proud to see how far they’ve come! Please go check their new music video, which was only released yesterday!!
- All I Ask – Adele (Cover by Bruno Mars). Honestly, Bruno Mars is really lit! When I first watched his cover, I nearly cried. He’s totally lit.
- Bad Things – Machine Gun Kelly, Camila Cabello. Is it bad that I just found out that Camila left Fifth Harmony? Lol… Anyway! I’m absolutely loving this one!
So this is it for my January 2017 playlist! There are still a lot but I only chose the top 5 of my playlist!
Since this is a tag, I nominate:
Thanks for reading and see you again next post! ❤