Hello everyone!! I am getting so pumped up today! First, I’ve cleaned my room and arranged my clothes then next, I realised I’ve reached 200 followers!! Yay yay yay!! I want to thank all of you for following this blog. I never thought I’d reach something big like this. *An endless thanks to all of you.*
And because I’ve reached 200 followers, I thought I’d do the Get To Know Me Tag because I haven’t really said the basics about myself. Let’s start!
Get To Know Me Tag
1. Do you like your name?
– Yes, absolutely! My name has a meaning behind it which is so thoughtful of my parents. Both of my names came from the Bible though they changed it a bit.
2. Share your favourite subject in high school.
– Well, my favourite is English. And I really dislike Math.
3. What is your favourite drink?
– Hmm anything that is related to coffee. I love coffee!
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
– Castle On The Hill by the one and only Ed Sheeran!!! The song is really really good. I like this one more than Shape Of You. Haha.
5. What would you name your children?
– Something unique and is pleasing to the ear. And I would also make the spelling of it easy because fun fact, everytime I buy in coffee shops they never– not even once, spelled my name correct.
6. Have you participated in any sports?
– I have. Back then when I was still in elementary, I was a varsity in volleyball.
7. What is your favourite book?
– Harry Potter, always. But aside from that, I also love the Shatter Me series.
8. What is your favourite colour?
– Anything pastel. Pastels are so good to look at.
9. What is your favourite animal?
– Cats or dogs.
10. What is your favourite perfume?
– Hmm the Sophia Eau De Toilette. This perfume also lasts all day. I love it.
11. What is your favourite holiday?
– Christmas, of course!
12. On a scale from 1-10, rate your childhood.
– 9. I really enjoyed my childhood, and during those days, gadgets are something that is so expensive to buy so instead of buying one to play with, I go outside and play with my friends until I get all filthy.
13. Have you been out of the country?
– No. I wish, though!
14. Do you speak any different languages?
– My mother tongue is Filipino, so I speak Filipino, lol. And English. And I am studying Spanish because most Filipino words were originated from Spanish.
15. Do you have any siblings?
– Yes. I have two older brothers.
16. What is your favourite store?
– National Book Store? Hahaha any bookstores, I could live in it.
17. What is your favourite restaurant?
– T-Bone King. I love the steaks!! 😭
18. Do you like school?
– School is fine, but the people….
19. How tall are you?
– 5’5 ft or 165 cm.
20. Do you have any pets?
– I have two cats and a puppy. Well, I almost had two puppies but the other one died and it was freaking heartbreaking because I loved him so much. I still love him, though.
Thank you so much again for 200 followers. 2017 really started great for me, I hope it did on everyone else, too! See you on next post, bye! 😉