Hello everyone! I’ve already planned on doing a post like this because I did one last year, and looking back to it, it seems like I accomplished only a few. I became really lazy this year, and I hate it.
- Study more in school and find a good school for senior high. Study more in school was also my number one goal in my 2016 goals. If you’re interested to see how far I’ve come, click here. However, I’m telling you myself that I didn’t reach any of what’s written there. So yeah, I want to study more and I want to look for a good school before February ends. I think it would be a hassle if I search for schools in my summer vacation because I might run out of slots.
- Save money. I honestly need to save money especially now that I’m taking another step in life– senior high school. And I also want to buy a camera for my blog and that I could also start vlogging. It’s my dream!!
- Be happy and stay motivated! I don’t want 2017 to turn out like 2016, so I’m doing my best to be happy and motivated in every possible ways! If I feel like crashing down, I would still look for the brighter side so I wouldn’t make bad decisions.
That’s my 3 major goals for 2017! Read more if you still want to know my other goals.
- Join a Praise and Worship Community! My classmate once asked me if I’d like to join Youth for Life and I told her that I’ll try, but I obviously didn’t. I regret it! I now wanted to be part of something that talks about how lovely our God is.. and this 2017, I’m looking out for this! I am definitely gonna try!
- Travel. I know for my age, it wouldn’t be necessary to travel far but I would really like to visit every places in the Philippines! I think I’m about to travel Manila because I’ll be studying there 5 months from now and that’s a one down in my goals!
- Look for a part-time work. I don’t know if I could handle working whilst studying but I’d really love to earn money myself. An online shop or working in a café would do.
- Read 50 books. This was also on my 2016 goals but didn’t accomplish it. I think I only read 15 books the entire year. What happened to me? Ugsh. But this time, I am defo gonna reach this one!
- Meet my favourites. I will be working hard on this one. I want to meet my favourite bands, singers and Youtubers that’s why I need money!
That’s it for my other personal goals. And the last list would be the goals I want to accomplish for my blog.
- Have a total of atleast 150 posts at the end of the year.
- Have 300-500 followers. This would be a milestone for me!! 😮
- Have a total of atleast 15,000 hits.
- Do more motivational posts and I’ll try to be courageous and honest as I can.
- Make new friends.
This is it for my goals! These are many but I’ll try to achieve everything as much as I can so I would be satisfied at myself for being so productive! I hope, though.
Thank you so much for reading! And please do visit Liz‘s blog because she’s so friendly and honest! Her blog might help you to become motivated, too!
Anyways, I’d like to know your goals as well. You can comment your goals down below or a link to your post (if you did one) so that I could read it. Thanks again for reading and see you in next post. Bye!
PS. I’m on my friend’s house today so I won’t be interacting that much with all of you. But I’ll read your comments as soon as I come home. 😉