Hello, world! Another day, another blog post. Anyway, I just got home from a wedding. I am so full!! I ate a lot and then after eating, we ran away. Lol. Anyway, I’ll do the Christmas Tag today. Let’s start!
The Christmas Tag
1. What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
– Without a doubt, Elf! No need to explain why. Everyone loves it!
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
– Sadly, no. It doesn’t even snow in our country! But I’d love to experience a White Christmas soon. I think it makes Christmas more special and memorable.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
– My whole clan gathers at my grandparents’ house so that’s where we usually spend Christmas. They prepare programs (games, contents, etc.) and good food!
4. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
– My current favourite is Winter Wonderland. It keeps running on my mind!
5. Do you open any presents in Christmas Eve?
– No. When I was a kid, I open presents after Christmas. I am so weird, I know! But I like to celebrate Christmas first with my relatives before I open my presents.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
– No. I only know Rudolph. I’m so lame.
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
– Just the usual. Exchanging presents, eating delicious Christmas foods and of course, I look forward to everyone of us having a good time.
8. Is your tree real or fake?
– Honestly, we didn’t put a tree this year. But we use fake Christmas trees.
9. What is your favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
– I love the Filipino Favourite which is menudo. I honestly love menudo and whenever there are occassions, I always seek for it! For the sweet treat, I like to eat chocolate coins and egg.
10. Be honest, do you like giving or receiving gifts better?
– When I was younger, I like receiving. But now, neither. I don’t really like giving gifts nor receiving. I get anxious about giving gifts because they might not like it that’s why it’s okay for me to not receive as well. But I still give gifts for the people who are special to me.
11. What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
– When I was 12 or 13 (I’m not actually sure), but I received a book I’ve been wanting for months! I was surprised when my cousin gave it to me.
12. What would be your dream place to visit in the holidays?
– Somewhere that is snowing. I would really love to experience a White Christmas!
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
– I always fail when it comes to present wrapping!
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
– Everytime our family gathers and go out, it’s memorable to me.
15. What makes the holidays special for you?
– The Christmas carols, foods, fairy lights, Christmas decors and of course being with my loved ones.
So that’s it! If you’ve already done the tag, please comment the link down below. I would love to read it! See you on next post, bye!
Don’t miss a single Blogmas 2016 post! Click any down below: