Hello, everyone! I would like to thank you for following this blog. I don’t even know what to say, I’m absolute speechless. I didn’t expect to get a 100 follows in my blog. Thank you.
So here’s the Q and A:
Life With Dannielle asked: What made you start blogging?
– After I finished reading Girl Online, I visited Zoë’s blog and was fascinated with everything. It was still Christmassy that time and I can see falling snows in her blog. I was really amused I decided to make one.
Kate Gold asked: Who is your most recent follower?
– lifewirexo | ToLoveYouEm. Sorry if my link is wrong! My internet is being a turtle right now.
If you were a flower, what kind of flower would you be?
– I would be an Everlasting flower. Mainly because the flower doesn’t wither.
What is your greatest achievement?
– Last April, I’ve set a goal that I should make a person smile. And I did. I was in the Plaza when street children reached me and asked for some money, they looked so filthy and hungry. So I gave them 10 pesos and the children all smiled at me saying thanks. I was so grateful that time. I offered a little help and I received a smile, a genuine, sincere smile in return. That may not be my greatest achievement but I would include it, oops.
If you had the chance to create a blogging award, what would you call it?
– The Life Blogger award? Hahaha sorry for my answer, I haven’t think of creating an award yet. But because of this, an idea came up. Thanks, Kate. Haha.
yourstrulykk asked: Biggest pet peeve?
– Hmm. I’m quite not sure but it annoys me whenever a person is being fake to you, or fake friendship. . . Everything fake is annoying! .__.
If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
– This is such a nice question. I’d probably go to somewhere which is crowded and observe everything. Observe how a person interact with another, observe people’s behaviour and everything. I like observing. So. Much.
skyhighlightsblog asked: Cats or dogs?
– Both. I have a cat and soon we’ll have a puppy. (I hope they get along, though.)
There. Thank you so much for the questions and thanks for reading,