So I’m back with another blog post. Summer is officially closed now in the Philippines! It’s the start of rainy seasons, haha! So if it’s summer in where you live right now, I suggest you to make the best out of it!
And yes I will be back to school tomorrow! So I might have thought of doing a playlist which is sort of . . . motivational, and of course, the songs that I’ve been loving these past few days! I’m really sorry, I still can’t believe that I’m going back to school tomorrow.
So here’s it…
Back To School Playlist!
1. Half Way There by The Vamps
– The message of this song is really good! If you think of giving of already, listen to this. Yes, it’s somewhat for lovelife but as the chorus says, “why stop now, when you’re half way there?”
2. Survivors by Selena Gomez
– Haha! It says, “we are survivors” meaning I can survive this whole school year!
3. High Hopes by The Vamps
– “I got high hopes for me and you…” I got high hopes for me and my grades. . .
4. Suffer by Charlie Puth
– Not motivational but I’ve been loving this song!
5. Secret Love Song by Little Mix
– This ain’t motivational as well but I really loved the song. I’m getting into Little Mix these past few days and no regrets!
6. Black Magic by Little Mix
7. Heaven by Troye Sivan ft. Betty Who
– My playlist won’t be complete if there’s no Troye Sivan song present!
8. Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran
– My feels for this song will always be present!!
9. New Romantics by Taylor Swift
– Honestly, I almost cried at the music video. 😦
10. Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes
– This is a new song released by Shawn and it was honestly so good!!! Go listen to it, dudes. You’ll love it.
I will be doing a Q & A! Send me questions in my last blog post or just simply click here.
I hope you enjoyed this post & see you soon,