Hello, everyone! More blog posts later. But for now, I’ll be doing the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks you so much, Happy Alex for nominating me to do this award!
- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
So here are Alex’s questions and my answers. . .
1. What are your core values?
– Honesty, trust and loyalty. For friendships, honesty and trust are badly needed. If honesty and trust are present, then loyalty comes present automatically, too. There are so many fake people in this world, loyalty, trust and honesty with a friend is all we need. But be sure to trust the right person.
2. Favourite colour and why?
– I think my favourite colours are pink and blue. The lightish pink and lightish-blue. I don’t like dark colours, to be honest. It seems sad. But I can tell you that I like black. Haha, I’m weird like that.
3. What country do you come from? And tell me a little about it. 😊
– Well, I came from the Philippines. It’s a tropical country from Asia. Anyways, Philippines is also called as Pearl Of The Orient Seas. Philippines has more than 7,000 islands. Uhm. . . We patronize our culture, most of us are Roman Catholic, and Filipinos are proud of one another. Filipinos are always happy and very hospitable.
4. Do you have any tattoos? Or would you like any?
– Definitely no. My mom would probably kill me if I get tattoos. 😂 Anyway, if I’m going to get one, I would like Tris Prior’s tattoo. The three crows in her chest. (But well, it’s impossible to happen.)
5. Who inspires you?
- First are my parents. They are always here whenever I need them and they inspire me a lot. I see their hardwork to make money for our school expenses.
- Second are my siblings. I have two older brothers. I am the youngest. And yes, I look up to them a lot. They might not be serious always and they make me cry a lot but I’m still thankful for them.
- Zoella, Tanya Burr, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Alfie Deyes, The Vamps, New Hope Club, PsychoSoprano, Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran and Ebony Day.
6. Are you a day or a night person?
– Night. I post blog posts during night or midnight, I rarely post during the day. And at weekends, you could see me asleep for half an entire day.
7. Country or urban living?
8. Favourite season and why?
– So as for me, my country has only two seasons. But if I were to experience the four seasons, I think I’d love autumn.
9. Favourite socal media app?
– Twitter and YouTube.
10. Do you belive in time travel? And if it existed, would you use it?
– I’m not sure whether to believe time travel or not. And yes, I would use it. I have so many questions in the world and maybe by going back in time can answer it.
11. What skill do you wish you had?
– Drawing. Aw, how I love illustrations! Bad sadly, I can’t draw.
So there, hope you liked it. X
1. Which superhero is your favourite?
2. If you could be anything (animals, things, ets..) what would you choose to be?
3. What is your favourite subject in school?
4. Do you like where you are living right now? Why?
5. Favourite song as of the moment?
6. Cats or dogs?
7. Do you believe in mermaids?
8. Give me one thought that is running in your mind right now.
9. Favourite tv personality? (Or an artist or something.)
10. Are you religious?
11. Favourite quote.
Sorry for the lameee questions!! Thanks for reading and.. see you next post.