Today I am going to do The Liebster Award. Sorry if I kept on posting more than 2 blog posts a day. Haha I hope you won’t get rid of me. 😂
Thank you so much Charlotte for nominating me to do this award.
Here are the questions:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where and why?
– I would choose to live in Brighton, England. That place seems magical. I would love to live anywhere in England, though.
2. Have you got any upcoming holidays planned?
– Nothing this month. Lol
3. What would be your dream job?
– I’d like to own a company in another country. But aside from that, my dream is to really travel the world. See everything magical.
4. Tell me about your first memory.
– I remember being drowned when I was little. My grandma left me with a close friend while swimming. Then food got served and she forgot about me. I drowned. Until an American found me.
5. Tell me about one of your dreamy and beautiufl memories in detail.
– All I can think about is when I celebrated my 7th birthday party. It was pretty much. I dressed like a fairy and everyone else is a fairy, too.
6. If money was no object, what would you do with it all?
– I don’t really know.
7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
– No. Definitely, no. How can you love someone by just looking at them? Without knowing their attitude and personality?
8. Which would you choose, cats or dogs?
– Both. I own a cat and I used to have a dog too. Both are adorable.
9. Tell me a little about yourself.
– I don’t spill much. Haha I like keeping people interested.
10. What inspired you to do a blog?
– I’ve checked Zoë’s blog. Then later on, I saw myself downloading WordPress. That’s it.
11. Would you prefer to live in a city rather than the country?
– City, I guess? I love citylights. But anyway, I also love the country/province. I live in a province so I’m prolly fascinated with big cities.
If you’ve done this already, just ignore.
1. If you could hang out with a famous celebrity in a day, who would it be?
2. What inspired you to do a blog?
3. Would you love to live in a tropical country?
4. Who is your inspiration?
5. Do you have a crush? (or a boyfriend/girlfriend something?)
6. Pandas or rabbits?
7. How old are you?
8. When did you start blogging?
9. What are your favourite books?
10. Who are your favourite authors?
11. Describe a little about yourself.
There. Please give a star if you’ve liked this post.
Also, I am doing a movie review category. I’ve been watching lots of movies these past few days so I’m doing it. 🙂