Hello everyone! I know this is so late– I’m sorry but life’s been so busy. Anyway, here it is!
- What’s your favourite thing about cats?
My favourite thing about them is that they are SO fluffy!! I admit, cats aren’t really that nice and sweet compared to dogs, but when I hug my cats, it’s just the best feeling ever. It’s so soft and fluffy. Haha.
- What’s an inspirational blogpost you recently read?
This is not the most recent one but I was really inspired by Diana’s post, Nourishing My Spiritual Life. It’s a really good read and y’all should read it as well if you still haven’t!
Bea Freitas asked:
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
I won’t say that this is the greatest but I was really happy when I got the highest score in our Italian periodical exam. It was mind blowing since I suck at Italian! I don’t understand the prepositions and then boom, I got the highest. I’m so happy with it.
- What is your favourite fashion trend at the moment?
I’m not a fan of Korean dramas, but I really love Korean outfits!! It’s also a HUGE trend in the Philippines right now. Here are some of it:
Thank you so much for asking. Haha. I’m doing great today. I have finished some of the tasks that I need to accomplish but I’m quite hungry right now.
- What are you looking forward to?
Uhm, Christmas? Haha. Some of you are really excited for fall and trust me, I am too but we don’t experience fall here. So I’m really looking forward to Christmas. Christmas vibes are around the Philippines!!
- Other than family, friends, food and water, what can you not live without?
Hmm. This blog I suppose and books!! I really can’t live without this blog anymore. It’s addicting. Never in my life I have thought that I’ll love blogging this much. And of course, books. Just because.
- What made you make your blog URL, as it is now?
My blog URL, jirahmerizz.wordpress.com obviously came from my name. Haha. Before, it was jisimpx.wordpress.com because I don’t want others to see it or to know who’s behind the blog. But later on, I realized that I should reveal myself already because all my life is in this blog already. I don’t really know… but I’m really happy with my URL. Wish I could go self hosted soon!
- Who’s your go-to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
My go-to band is EDEN and my go-to artist until now is Ed Sheeran! But I’m really in love with Kodaline as of the moment.
- What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
Unicorns and hello kitty. Aha lol. I don’t really get what’s so obsessing with them but yes they’re cute. No offense to those who love them so much!
- What do you hope never changes?
Nothing is really permanent in this world, but I really hope our family’s love never changes and how we praise God as well. We just need to improve it.
Amelia in Hull asked:
- What’s your favourite color?
Anything bright, anything pastel. But to be specific, I really love pink and sky blue.
- Who was your first follower?
Alexander. I don’t remember his URL and we never really talked but I’m soooo thankful he followed me!!
- What’s your favourite season?
Since we only have two seasons, I’d go with the sunny season.
Simple Serenity asked:
- What are your favourite blogposts to write and why?
Hmm, I really like writing simple but talky blogposts (just like what I always do) and I also like writing book and film reviews. It’s awesome!! I’d love to write blogposts about beauty products and review someday too 🙂
- When did you get your first cat?
I got Muning in the early February, 2015, when I was in the 9th grade. Woah, just noticed that Muning is two years old already. Aka 18 years because 1 year is already 9 years for cats– if I remember it correctly!
- What’s the most embarrassing thing or moment you’ve had?
Hmm. Maybe when I sang in the mass at our recollection. My voice was really out of tune back then. It’s embarrassing but it’s also quite a funny experience.
- Favourite season and why?
Since we only have two seasons in the Philippines, I’d go with sunny season. I don’t really like rain. It’s hassle.
Margaret from soulfood101blog asked:
- If there is one thing you could change about your school year, what would it be?
I’m really happy with my curre’m allErgnt school year and with my current classmates and teachers. So I won’t change anything.
Hayley of Luna asked:
- What is your favourite food?
I honestly have a lot because I never say no to food! Well, except if it has peanuts because I’m allergic to them.
Tabi Bee asked:
- What’s your most favouritest ever place you’ve visited? (It doesn’t have to be abroad)
I really love Manuel Uy Beach in Calatagan, Batangas. It’s been so long since we went to a beach that’s why it’s memorable for me. Here’s the link if you want to read it: Trip To Manuel Uy Beach Calatagan, Philippines
- Do you like going to the beach? What’s your favourite thing about it?
Of course. I love the sun, and being in the beach I am so exposed to sun and that makes me happy. I also love the fresh water and the view!!! It’s just so amazing!
- Favourite book ever that everyone should read?
Since Girl Online inspired this blog, then I’d go for Girl Online by Zoë Sugg. It’s a light and good read that everyone should check out. I also recommend Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. It’s amazing!
There you go. Thank you so much again for 900 followers, everyone! It means A LOT to me!
Hope everyone is having a good day! Ciao!