First, I’m very much sorry to everyone who has nominated me for awards or tags in the latter months of 2017– I lost track of it and I wasn’t really motivated to do tags or awards but I deeply appreciate your thought of •nominating me.
But now, I’m starting the tags and awards again! Why? Because I want to help new bloggers to be discovered by nominating them. I honestly think that being nominated for tags/awards has helped me grow this blog and now I want to return the favour. 🙂 So without further ado, let’s get started!
The Liebster Award #4
I was nominated by the lovely Roxy to do this. You should all check her blog out! 🙂 Thank you so much, Roxy!
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. Describe one goal you want to achieve before the year ends.
• You guys might have read my post Spirit I Want To Keep + Goals already, and I really want to achieve everything that’s written in that post. 🙂 But most of all, I’d likely want to stay positive all the time.
2. Are you a pessimistic or optimistic?
• Optimist, of course! We should always believe on the positive side of life and knowing that there’s something good happening for you in the future, it’s amazing. 🙂
3. If there was one country you could choose to go where would it be and why?
• Right now, I’m so in love with my country so I’d choose to stay here. But I’d like to go in Siargao, located in the region of Mindanao. The place is so amazing, honestly, and I’d like to go there someday!
4. It’s your last ever meal, what would you eat?
• I’d eat Buffalo wings! Uhm I’m literally craving right now–
5. What is your favourite season and why?
• Since there are only two seasons in my country, it’s probably sunny. 🙂 You may have read in my about before that I like being under the sun and rainy season is just gloomy but I do like the coldness of it.
6. What is the first thing you would buy if you won a million pounds?
• Plane tickets, probably and a laptop and a camera. Haha.
7. Would you still write if WordPress never existed?
• Probably. I’ve started writing before (I guess way back 2013) in MS Word and I had no clue about the blogosphere before. So I think I would still write.
8. What is your favourite sweet?
• Chocolates and marshmallows. 🙂
9. If you could have a conversation with a celebrity who would it be?
• I’d really choose James McVey because he has a really good perspective about life and he really has a good taste in music.
10. What was the most recent programme you watched?
• Pilipinas Got Talent, maybe? I rarely watch TV but yeah.
11. What sets you apart from everyone else?
• To be honest, I think it’s my pride. And this is a bad side of me that I need to improve.
Note: I will not give any facts anymore about myself because I’ve done this award many times already.
So… I nominate:
El from Elated Books
Julia Elizabeth Blog
And anyone who hasn’t done this award yet! Let me know so I can add you up in the list!
Do you play any sport? If so, what is it?
Do you own a pet? How many are they?
What is your favourite milktea flavour?
What is your favourite Netflix series?
Would you rather lie about something or just tell the truth?
What is your favourite school subject?
What games are installed in your phone?
What will you do if you have over a million followers here in WordPress?
Do you like thriller movies?
What would you say to a person who doesn’t like you?
What is your favourite brand of clothing?
And this is it, guys! Again thank you Roxy for nominating me!
Sorry for not posting last Wednesday. It was our tune up games that day and I was really tired plus we have to work on a school project.
I hope you’re all having an amazing day!